Better late than never! We care about you, so we care about quality. Quality made us late. Stupid quality.
In this episode we debate:
- Is Dracula about to get the Batman treatment?
- Why did the MPAA allow a six-pack on Mark Hamill's posters?
- NASA Hyperspace Rings:Trekkers wrong all over again.
- Conquering the Tough Mudder in the Name of Nerddom.
- Did Nikola Tesla envision Electric Torture? (Actually, probably.)
- Discovering the light in humanity through shared challenge.
- The global economics of fictional minerals
- Are superheroes just adrenaline junkies?
- Who are the reluctant heroes?
- Gluten Free: I am Groot!
Be gentle on them for the late posting, for their nipples are still sensitive! #pals